Friday, December 3, 2010

Give your head a shake and wake the fuck up!


Fuck I need to get over this UP and DOWN bullshit rollercoaster of missing him and guilt then pissed off and mad. It just isn't working. Get it through your head! It will never get better and the sooner you get out of this disfunctional life sucking relationship you will feel so much better!

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Over-a-Break-Up

This website has some useful tools so when I feel like I've made a wrong decision I must remember and list brutally honest why I broke up with this miserable, selfish ego-maniac!

My girlfriend said I am a battered woman. She says you may not think so right now but you will get it later. I thought only battered women were hit? I will have to google that and or talk with my councillor about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment