Sunday, December 19, 2010

Practice makes perfect


I have downloaded the Loving Kindness Deepak Chopra itouch application and I am doing my best to love myself. I have found the first time I listened to it I got very emotional I think because obviously it hit a nerve. Especially the part where we have to repeat it to ourselves ~ I am a beautiful person, I am a wonderful person, I am perfect exactly the way I am.


I am learning to love myself and be kind to myself. I am trying to focus on exactly what I want for my future and what that will look like.

I trust that everything comes at the perfect time and in the perfect way. Exercise is fun and gives me energy. I create many opportunities to exercise and move my body.

I give back to others any burdens that are theirs to carry, thus allowing them to make their own life work.

No comments:

Post a Comment