Monday, December 13, 2010

Is happy, then mad, then sad.....


I felt really good today. Light. Then I had to deal with this real estate bullshit again. And I got mad. Mad Mad Mad! Do I really need to get a lawyer involved because you going to be a total dick? Do I have to go there? Right now he is calculating how to get the most out of the situation and how to cause the least amount of hardship to himself. Motherfucker.

Then I told him how I felt like he used me. And he replies with how sorry he is that he has caused me this grief and that he said I am the best person he has ever had the pleasure to have be part of his life, and that I'm an amazing person. That he was very lucky to have me love and care about him.


Why were you such a fucking idiot to be such a bastard? Why did I put up with it? You big jerk. I hate you! And I miss you too.

I am so sad. You prick!

1 comment:

  1. goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbie

    ReplyDelete