Saturday, December 11, 2010

No more chances

It's almost been a week after the breakup and I am slowly feeling better. People have been saying I look better. Different. I have been physically feeling better, not the same neck ache I usually do. No tightness in my chest around my heart. I feel like I can breath. Unfortuneatly, my ex is not taking it well and won't sign for the listing of our realestate until he talks to me. I don't want to talk or listen anymore. He is putting what I want second. Again. Eventho I have broken up with him he is still able to slow up the process and do what he wants to do. I am tired of it. There is nothing that a councillor will fix. I am done. There are no more chances. I have given him 8 or 9 years worth of chances. I am moving on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment