Saturday, May 21, 2011

Breaking these chains


Well the ex has continued to text me and call me since I first broke up with him in December and the last straw was this afternoon today. He text me and said that our/his neice asked if I left like her Dad left her Mom. He wanted to get a reaction out of me and he did. I was so upset and mad. I said "I am not a deadbeat partner who fucked someone else and did drugs and left two children behind" WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS????? He drew me into another conversation because he's good at that. He's a manipulator. He got 1000 bucks out of his mom from his father's death benefit. And TOOK IT! His mom doesn't work! She is sick with Cancer! WTF is WRONG WITH YOU????!!!!!! Then I had to go for a walk just to calm down I was so upset and while I was on my walk I thought about how I got to this place? Why had I let him continue to do this? I decided I needed to block his communication. So I also decided to go to a friends place to be distracted. I ended up spending some nice time with them both for a really enjoyable evening. I got home to find an email from his mother pretty much saying "either tell him to go or get back together because he still has hope and life is too short if you love each other etc etc" Is this a guilt tactic? Hellooooo I fucking told your son how many times???? Besides it's none of your business! End of DISCUSSION! I sent him a text saying what's wrong with your mom and he said she's missing her husband who passed away in January etc etc. I said this situation will not change (meaning me living alone and not seeing him or talking with him/ no future). I realized you just tried to get a reaction out of me when you told me about the neice this afternoon and if you contact me again I will have to contact the police. I'm done.

What I have realized is even tho I have moved out and thought I had moved on. I was still stuck I don't know how else to say it or explain it. It was me blocking the Universe from anything that could possibly give me joy. I would continue to bring that bad energy with me to whatever future relationship I had until I changed myself and how I reacted and learned from this. I am finally free!

No comments:

Post a Comment