Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What the fuck was I thinking?


Omg I'm having a slight panic attack. It started in the grocery store. When I realized I was buying groceries for a guy who is coming to see me from VANCOUVER!!!!! OMG! What was I thinking? I am so scared. All I have to remember is "I am in control" I don't have to do anything I don't want to do and if I so wish I can send him away. UGGHHHH. I wish I could talk to a friend right now. Put things into perspective. I need to breath. Just breath. Everything is going to be just fine. It's just a date....overnight. For a day or more. I am FREAKING THE FUCK OUT! Ok ok, I'm being silly. Just silly. I know this guy, well I don't know this guy, I know his family. They are good people. So he's got to be right? I don't have any alarm bells. Usually I do. *five minute pause* This is ridiculous. LOL simply Re-Donk-u-lous. LOL oh well, I guess we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment